The Dominicon’s Comic Strip Studio CONTEST (hereinafter referred to as Program) is open to any person who (herein after referred to as “Company”) is a resident of India and above 18 years of age.
• The term of the Program is 2 weeks effective from 1st July 2011.
• To be eligible for the Program, a user is requested to answer a contest question on Domino’s blog: www.dominos.co.in/blog
Only answers given on the blog post, within 24 hours of the question being asked, will be accepted, no other means of submission will be accepted.
• One participant whose answer is chosen as best for the specific question, will be the winner. The winner will receive a Domino’s Voucher worth Rs 200
• The winner(s) will be intimated by an email and names of the winner(s) shall also be posted on the blog. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for non receipt of message.
• The winner(s) will be required to submit documentation such as ID, age proof etc. as required by the Company within 12 hours from release of the chosen participant’s name.
• The company will not be responsible for any error, failure, problem or technical malfunction in the process of uploading the comments and participant information. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that any materials submitted are to specifications and correctly submitted.
• This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook. You are providing your information to the Company and not to facebook. The Company shall reserve the right to use all data, material etc. received as part of this Program as it may deem fit for its future promotions. The winner(s) will also be required to participate in programs organized by the Company, as and when required at the discretion of the Company.
• The Company also reserves the right to amend the rules of the Program or extend the period or cancel or discontinue the Program or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
• A participant can be chosen only once during the duration of the Program.
• No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to the Program.
• The employees of Company or any associated companies and members of their immediate family of the employees of the Company will not be eligible to participate in the Program.
• The laws of India govern the Program all disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Noida only.