Train journeys have always been special, but what if we could make them even better? Well, Domino’s train delivery is here to make it happen. While the food sold by station vendors is delicious, a freshly baked pizza is often missing from most station menus. It is why Domino’s has partnered with IRCTC to fill the gap. You will love our pizza on train delivery service if you enjoy warm and cheese-filled pizzas.
Domino’s currently delivers fresh pizzas to thousands of stations across the country. So if you have a train journey scheduled in the coming days, ensure you avail the Domino’s pizza delivery on train service. You will undoubtedly love it.
What Types of Pizza Can You Order on a Train?
Whether you enjoy veg or non-veg pizzas, you can get both during your train journey. While you have full access to the entire Domino’s menu, some of the popular and most ordered Domino’s pizza in train are Margherita pizza, Mexican Green Wave pizza, Veg Extravaganza pizza, Indi Tandoori Paneer pizza, and the 4 Cheese pizza.
If you love non-veg pizzas, consider ordering Non Veg Supreme pizza, Chicken Sausage pizza, Keema Do Pyaaza pizza, Chicken Fiesta pizza, and Pepper Barbecue Chicken pizza. All pizzas are prepared fresh on order and delivered warm at your chosen station. If you are wondering how to order pizza on the train, check the next section.
How to Order Domino’s Pizza on the Train Via Domino’s App?
Domino’s aims to improve the food delivery on train experience by making the entire ordering process simpler and faster. If you have Domino’s app installed on your phone, follow the below-mentioned steps to place your order.
- Login to your Domino’s account on the mobile app
- Click on the ‘deliver on train’ option at the top right corner
- Enter your PNR number and choose the delivery station where you wish to receive the pizza
- Now browse the menu and add your favorite pizzas to the cart
- Place your order and select the ‘cash on delivery’ option to place your order successfully
The entire pizza ordering process takes a few minutes. Ensure you place your order at least 2 hours before the train is scheduled to arrive at the desired delivery station.
Terms and Conditions You Must Know
Domino’s and IRCTC pizza delivery have partnered to give travelers a delightful food experience during their journey. But there are specific terms and conditions involved. Before you place your IRCTC Domino’s order, ensure you are aware of the following terms and conditions:
- The order must be placed 2 hours before the train is scheduled to arrive at the desired delivery station.
- Domino’s doesn’t cater to all the stations currently, so check if your desired station is available for delivery before placing your order.
- Domino’s IRCTC delivery on train timing is from 12:00 hours to 23:00 hours.
- Cancellation (if any) must be made 2 hours before the scheduled arrival.
- Only ‘cash on delivery’ option can be availed for delivery on train options.
Other Methods for Ordering Domino’s Pizza on Train
Thanks to Domino’s IRCTC collaboration, people can order their favorite Domino’s pizza using IRCTC’s ‘Food on Track’ app too. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to place your pizza order using IRCTC’s eCatering food app.
- Download the ‘Food on Track’ app by IRCTC and create your account.
- Enter the PNR number to proceed with the ordering process.
- Choose the station you want to receive the order at.
- Select Domino’s, browse the menu, and add your favorite items to the cart.
- Review the ordered items and the delivery details (including your name, seat number, mobile number, etc.)
- Confirm after reviewing and make the payment to confirm your order.
Now that you know ‘how to order Domino’s in train’ using two methods, proceed with what you’re comfortable with.
Terms and Conditions for Online Pizza Order in Train Via Other Methods
Before you order food in train using other methods, you should know the following terms and conditions.
- Place your order at least 2 hours before the expected arrival time at your chosen station.
- Payments have to be made online while order placing.
- Pick a station that is serviceable by Domino’s to timely receive your order.
IRCTC food order delivery service can make your train journey pleasant and memorable. Follow the steps covered above to place your pizza order from the train and enjoy piping hot pizza slices during your journey. You must keep the terms and conditions mentioned above in mind while placing an order for your IRCTC pizza delivery service.
How Can I Order Food While Traveling Via Train?
You can order food using IRCTC’s official eCatering app ‘Food on Track.’ This app allows travelers to order their favorite veg and non-veg food at their chosen station. But if you want to enjoy freshly baked pizzas during your train journey, download Domino’s mobile app and place your order directly on it. Use the ‘deliver on train’ option available on Domino’s app while placing your order.
How Do I Order Domino’s Pizza on a Train?
The best way to order a Domino’s pizza on a train is by downloading and placing your order directly from the Domino’s app. When you open the app, you will get an option ‘deliver on train’ at the top right corner. Click on this option, provide your PNR number, choose the station where you want to receive the order, add your favorite pizzas, and make the payment.
How Much Time Does It Approximately Take to Get Pizza Delivered on a Train?
If you want to enjoy Domino’s pizza on a train, you must place your order at least 2 hours before the scheduled arrival time at the chosen station. For example, if your train is expected to arrive at Delhi station at 4:00 PM, place your order at the Domino’s app for ‘deliver on train’ facility at 2:00 PM or before.
How Early Do I Need to Place Pizza Order on Train to Get it at My Desired Station?
You should place your order at least 2 hours before the train reaches the desired station. You can place the order on Domino’s mobile app or IRCTC’s ‘Food on Track’ mobile app. Irrespective of the platform you order from, you have to place the order at least 2 hours before reaching the desired station.